Here is a quick tutorial on how to install Lightroom Presets. I have just recently updated my Lightroom Presets for free, for those who had purchased the Full Collection, Fog & Atmosphere or Star & Milky Way Presets. The Full Collection now has 62 Unique Presets + Quick Editing Presets 42.
If you haven't yet got an email to the updated set, don't worry!
It should arrive in the next couple of days.
How to install Lightroom 4 & 5 Presets for Windows
Go To: Edit • Preferences • Presets
Click On The Box Titled: Show Lightroom Presets Folder
Double Click on Lightroom
Double Click on Develop Presets
Copy The Folder(s) Of The Fine Art Preset Zip Into Develop Presets
How to Install Lightroom 4 & 5 Presets for Mac
- Open Lightroom
- Go To: Lightroom (Dialogue) • Preferences • Presets
- Click On The Box Titled: Show Lightroom Presets Folder
- Double Click on Lightroom
- Double Click on Develop Presets
- Copy The Folder(s) Of The Fine Art Preset Zip Into Develop Presets
- Restart Lightroom
A before and after gallery using only my Fine Art Lightroom Presets: